Introduction from Conference Co-Chair, Pit Reckinger of the IBA's Securities Law Committee.
A conference co-presented by the IBA Banking Law Committee and IBA Securities Law Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
The conference will focus on the most important developments in finance, securities and banking law and practice. The speakers at the conference will include some of the most experienced and specialised experts in their fields of law.
• Simultaneous credit facility arrangements and public and private bond financings
• Public takeovers: regulatory and practical developments
• Central clearing of derivatives: what is it and how will it affect you?
• Is regulation killing the capital markets?
• Enforcement of cross-border netting arrangement
Who should attend?
All finance securities and banking lawyers, whether in private practice or working in-house, and those working generally in the banking and finance industry.