6th Annual Corporate Governance Conference
5-6 December 2019, Frankfurt, Germany
A conference presented by the IBA Capital Markets Forum and IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
This essential Conference will provide you with the opportunity to discuss issues and challenges facing the sector with other leading lawyers, academics and organisations in the fields of corporate governance and regulation.
- Governance issues with a large investor in a public company
- Current developments in executive compensation
- Corporate governance at state-backed companies
- Proxy advisory firms - truths & myths
- Dealing with a global corporate crisis
- Role of the board in corporate culture - more than #metoo
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Capital Markets Forum with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.