We are excited to announce the launch of the IBA Global Showcase, which will take place online 25-29 October 2021 and is free to all to attend.
Through a series of high-profile expert sessions, some of the biggest issues and challenges facing the global legal profession will be discussed, with speakers sharing ideas and solutions and give you the opportunity to hear from a great line up of high-profile speakers.
The IBA Global Showcase will highlight the diverse work and achievements of the IBA's membership in many key areas of policy and practice. There will also be sessions specifically designed for key groupings within the membership. All this will be enlivened by a mix of interviews and discussions with leading commentators as well a plenty of opportunities for networking amongst your peers.
- Participate - take part in real time discussion with leading global figures in the legal community
- Share knowledge - contribute to the debate and share your experience
- Community - be part of the global legal community joining together to share this experience
- Business development - meet your peers from around the world at networking events
- Learn - an opportunity to hear from the world's leading experts on issues facing the global legal community
- Great speakers - hear from a great line up of internationally renowned speakers
- Live or on-demand - unable to join live? View the recordings of each session available 24 hours after the session
What to expect
- IBA Showcase sessions - three sessions covering major projects being undertaken by the IBA, highlighting the analysis of issues impacting the future of the legal profession
- IBA Division sessions - highlighting the work being undertaken by the different constituent parts of the Association
- Regional sessions - led by the IBA's six Regional Fora, to shine a spotlight on the major regions and topics crucial to the members in each global zone
- Key Constituency sessions - the IBA membership is wide and diverse in its interests and these sessions and workshop will highlight some of those faced by a selection of these groupings
- Extensive networking - virtual networking sessions during the week allowing the delegates and speakers to continue the conversation
The IBA Global Showcase is free to attend and will broadcast across five days allowing you to select the areas of most relevance and interest to you.
If your time zone does not allow you to join live, you can catch up when it suits you, as a recording of each session will be available for all registrants 24 hours after the sessions ends.