No jab, no job? The Covid-19 vaccination conundrum
A webinar presented by the IBA Diversity and Equality LawDate: 13 July 2021
Time: 1200-1300 BST
Join us for a discussion on this highly topical and controversial subject as we unpack the implications of the Covid-19 vaccine from a workplace diversity and equality perspective.
Some of the big issues we will consider include:
• Can employers force their employees to get a Covid-19 vaccine?
• What if an employee refuses to be vaccinated – does the reason for refusal matter?
• What are the implications for diversity and equality?
• What consequences can be imposed for refusal?
• Are vaccine passports discriminatory?
- Frances Anderson Victorian Government Solicitor’s Office, Melbourne, Victoria; Website Officer, IBA Diversity and Equality Law Committee
- Philip Berkowitz Littler Mendelson, New York; Council Member, IBA Global Employment Institute
- Mikael Pelan Avocats, Paris; Conference Quality Officer, IBA Diversity and Equality Law Committee
- Ajay Singh Solanki Nishith Desai Associates, Mumbai; Co-Chair, IBA Diversity and Equality Law Committee Disability Rights Working Group
- Melania Soncin De Luca Tamajo e Soci, Milan
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.