A webinar presented by the IBA Taxes Committee
The Tax Open Forum discussion sessions are not a typical panel-style webinar series. These sessions will provide an opportunity to meet with other tax professionals in an 'audio-on / video-on' environment and discuss the important tax issues of the day.
This 2021 Q2 Session will focus on the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development’s Pillar 2 proposals. The IBA Tax Group has already been heavily engaged in the OECD consultation process and here they will continue the discussion.
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
- Antonio Barba de Alba, Cuatrecasas, Madrid; Membership Officer, Europe, IBA Taxes Committee
- Margriet Lukkien, Loyens & Loeff, Amsterdam
- Raul-Angelo Papotti, Chiomenti, Milan; Scholarship Officer, IBA Taxes Committee
- Susanne Schreiber, Bär & Karrer, Zurich; Diversity and Inclusion Officer, IBA Taxes Committee
- Paul Carman, Chapmans, Chicago, Illinois
- Peter Flipsen, Simmons & Simmons, Amsterdam
- Kat Gregor, Ropes & Gray LLP, Boston, Massachusetts
- Francesco Gucciardo, Aird Berlis, Toronto, Ontario; International Organisations Liaison Officer, IBA Taxes Committee
- Joe Sullivan, Covington, Washington, DC
- Meyyappan Nagappan, Nishith Desai, Mumbai
- Loren Ponds, Miller & Chevalier, Washington, DC
- Roland Meuwissen, Dentons, Amsterdam
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.