A virtual conference presented by the Private Equity Subcommittee of the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee and supported by the IBA Young Lawyers' Committee.
IBA Private Equity Transactions Virtual Symposium
A global conference for a global industry: showcasing the next generation
All session timings are held at UK time.
This symposium cannot be missed by private equity lawyers around the world. It has established itself over many years as the leading annual meeting place for US and European private equity deal lawyers, both from within sponsors and from law firms. The technical content and networking are unrivalled as endorsed by feedback over the years.
Following a successful and pioneering online Conference last year which focused on technology deals, we anticipate that the Conference will again take place November 2022 in person in London, featuring the leading senior lawyers from the industry.
Meanwhile, this year we wanted to take advantage of the flexibility and accessibility an online conference gives us so we can be truly global, enabling us to reach new delegates; attract a younger audience; have a global following; certify full participation from more senior lawyers; and further our commitment to innovate and pave the way for the future. In particular, this year will showcase a number of younger speakers who represent the next generation of leading private equity deal makers, who will be defining how the private equity deal world will work and function in the years to come.
- An early morning session (BST) to allow participation from Europe, the Middle East, CIS and Asia - with a particular focus on Asia
- A late afternoon session (BST) to allow participation from Europe and North and South America
- Presentations and panels consisting entirely of the next generation of lawyers in the industry from around the world
- A virtual networking session
The programme will provide sessions on topics such as:
- The global deal market in 2021/2
- Fund information: key trends that deal lawyers need to know
- Developments in cross border deals with a focus on Asia
- The finance market in the US and Europe
- Selling to SPACs
- The relationship between the private equity industry and the technology sector
Please join us for what promises to be a valuable and interesting event, particularly if you are a younger lawyer looking for a much deeper understanding of private equity.
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org