A webinar presented by the IBA Insolvency Section
Insolvency-related liabilities of directors, management and the controlling persons
Different jurisdictions worldwide have constantly been developing measures for management’s and non-executive officers’ insolvency-related liabilities.
This panel will answer:
- How heavy the insolvency related liabilities’ burden may be
- How they coexist with D&O coverage and criminal action?
- Are they in principle applicable to group insolvencies?
Anton Molchanov Arzinger, Kiev; Co-Chair, IBA Insolvent Financial Institutions Subcommittee
Eric Baijal BBM Solicitors, Scotland
Jennifer Marshall Allen & Overy, London
Judge Luciano Panzani former President of the Court of Appeal of Rome, Italy
Siv Sandvik Schjødt, Norway
Kwan Kiat Sim Rajah & Tann, Singapore
Online registration deadline
Registration may still be possible after this date via the IBA office, but is subject to availability. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
* By paying the non-member fee, we welcome you as a delegate member of the IBA for the year in which this conference is held, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- Password access to certain parts of the IBA website.
- Receipt of IBA E-news and access to online versions of IBA Global Insight.
- Pay the member rate
** A reduced rate is offered to IBA Corporate Group Members. Please register online to obtain a 25 per cent discount on the IBA Member fee