Topics will include:
- The impact of liberalisation of the legal market in India
- Law firm “future readiness”
- Law firm costs – making the right decisions
- Do we really care for our people – do they even want to be lawyers?
- Will AI eat the law?
- Legal M&A and lateral hiring
- How are ESG impacting the clients and what do they expect from lawyers?
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs of the IBA Law Firm Management Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.