A conference presented by the IBA Antitrust Section
- Competition policy: what are its goals, where are its limits?
- Abuse of dominance after Intel – is enforcement dead in the water?
- Digital economy - has Europe gone too far or not far enough? Will others follow, and what's next?
- The new frontier of collective actions - can Europe avoid the pitfalls experienced in the US and elsewhere?
- Merger control – new and bigger nets to catch more fish?
Conference registration criteria and code of conduct
To view the conference registration requirements and code of conduct please click below.
Cancellation due to Covid
Please note that the IBA will offer a full refund if you are required to cancel your registration due to Covid related reasons; we will require written confirmation of your cancellation by the end of business on the first day of the conference.
Delegate search tool becomes available. Please sign in to access this function.
Early bird deadline
Register by this date to receive early bird discounts.
Cancellations are subject to an admin charge as stated in the conference programme. After this date, no refunds can be made.
Online registration deadline
Registration may still be possible after this date via the IBA office, but is subject to availability. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Online amendment deadline
No further amendments can be made to your booking after this date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs in the IBA Antitrust Section with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.