REGISTER BEFORE 10 APRIL 2020 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
15th Anniversary Bar Leaders' Conference and Gala Dinner
20-21 May 2020, Vilnius, Lithuania
A conference presented by the IBA Bar Issues Commission, supported by the Lithuanian Bar Association
2020 is an anniversary year for the Annual Bar Leaders' Conference and the BIC Leadership together with our host bar association is planning to organise a very special event for our BIC members.
The event including the sessions will be dedicated to the history of the previous Bar Leaders’ Conference and the future of the legal profession the same time.
Our planned sessions include:
- Independence of the legal profession and the Bar Association –positive and negative trends in the regulation 2006-2020
- The Bar Associations as guardians of the Rule of Law – have we done enough? 2006-2020
- Core values and lawyers’ ethical rules – old and new challenges 2006-2020
- Role of the Bar Association in training – have lawyers become better trained?
- Bar Associations in crisis situations – experiences and lessons to learn 2006 – 2020
A special Gala Dinner for the attendees will be held at the Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania and all guests attending the Anniversary Gala Dinner will be presented with a small token to refresh the good memories of the previous 14 events.
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Bar Issues Commission with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.