Read more Read less
A symposium presented by the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum,
- What works best for resolving disputes in India? Litigation or arbitration? Has there been a mind shift?
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (‘IBC’ / ‘Code’) – an international juxtaposition regarding the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (‘CIRP’)
- Case management – the heart of court management in the new millennium
- The art (and process) of mediation (in India) – an introduction! Its advantages & downsides and has it worked so far? The next steps
- Neerav Merchant Majmudar & Partners, Mumbai; Membership and Communications Officer, IBA Litigation Committee
- Kaustubh Sinha Adhrit Legal, Delhi