A webinar presented by the IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
In the current environment where Covid-19 has forced governments to restrict physical interaction among its people, there has been an exponential increase in online activity for almost everything including, teleconferencing, lessons, shopping and entertainment. As a result, threats and intellectual property infringement has taken a common place in this increasingly digitalised world making it vital for robust brand protection of your online assets.
We will discuss some of the latest trends in online infringements related to Covid-19 pandemic and best practices for developing a sound brand protection strategy for your intellectual property.
The webinar will cover:
- Tips and strategies to tackle IP threats online
- Best practices of brand owners
- Social media and influencers
- Challenges faced
- Enforcement options
- Voluntary measures
- Policing online platforms
- Monitoring domain names
- Karen Abraham Shearn Delamore & Co, Kuala Lumpur; Asia Pacific Regional Forum Liaison Officer, IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
- David Franklin Global Director of Brand Protection, Corporation Service Company, Cambridge
- Neil Gane General Manager, Asia Video Industry Association’s (AVIA) Coalition Against Piracy (CAP), Sydney, New South Wales
- Amita Haylock Mayer Brown, Hong Kong SAR
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.