A webinar presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
Traditionally, on this date, the in-person conference takes place in Paris, so we wanted to take the opportunity to continue this tradition and connect with the Committee’s supporters. This webinar will discuss the current legal developments in European private M&A and more specifically the following points:
- What happened? - A review of the past 12 months in M&A-land and some general reflections on the market
- What changed? - One would think such a pandemic should affect deal - terms and processes. Is this true? How so? Can you really do an M&A deal in only a nice shirt or blouse and pyjama bottoms?
- What have we learned and what's next? - Some final navel- and crystal-ball gazing
- Adam Green Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå AB, Stockholm
- Forrest Alogna Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier, Paris
- Gabriella Covino Gianni & Origoni, Rome; Chair, IBA Corporate Governance Subcommittee
- Sally Wokes Slaughter and May, London
- Hans-Jörg Ziegenhain Hengeler Müller, Munich; Member, IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee Advisory Board
As part of your IBA webinar experience, the IBA will be providing a networking room at the end of this webinar for attendees to join and chat with other participants. The programme is called REMO and in order to participate you will need to register ahead of the webinar.
- Simply register here
- Click on the 'Sign in to join event' button
- Enter your email address and create an account
- There are a short series of slides to view if you want to learn how to use the programme, or simply 'skip' and enter the room
During the webinar broadcast, you will be given a link to access the networking room. Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all IBA members who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com