A webinar presented by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee
As they say, ‘where there is a will, there is a lawsuit’. Lawyers are used to crises, often making the most of the opportunities presented, but this time the crisis involves the law firm’s very own survival.
We will speak to four undisputed leaders of very different law firms across the globe to find out how they weathered the storm in times of economic and geopolitical uncertainty. We divulge the success stories and the failures in equal measure, as we draw on our speakers’ wisdom. We hope to deliver leadership lessons that, in some way, suit every member of our audience.
- Ekaterina Rozenbaum Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, London; Outreach and Education Officer, IBA Law Firm Management Committee
- Dimitry Afanasiev Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, Moscow
- Audrey Chen JunHe, Beijing; Member, IBA Law Firm Management Committee Advisory Board
- Adam Emmerich Wachtell Lipton, New York; Member, IBA Law Firm Management Committee Advisory Board
- Petra Zijp NautaDutilh, Amsterdam, IBA LPD Council Member
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.