A webinar presented by the IBA Criminal Law Committee and IBA Business Crime Committee
Covid-19 has given place to wrongdoing allegations and investigations around the world.
This webinar will explore:
- How many have exploited the outbreak, including price rigging on safety products, abuse of state aids, product certification forgery or counterfeiting, tax fraud, and so on
- Criminal lawsuits brought by victims in different jurisdictions against healthcare professionals and public servants for manslaughter and failure to provide medical assistance
- Workplace safety and professional disease: criminal risks for the employers for failure to provide a Covid-19 free work environment
- Riccardo Lucev Cagnola & Associati Studio Legale, Milan; Publication and Newsletter Editor, IBA Criminal Law Committee
- Sonja Maeder Morvant Reiser Avocats, Geneva; Co-Chair, IBA Business Crime Committee
- Payel Chatterjee Nishith Desai Associates, Mumbai; Asia Pacific Regional Forum Liaison Officer, IBA Business Crime Committee
- Melina Llodrá Llodrá Estudio Jurídico, Buenos Aires
- Mauro M Wolfe Duane Morris, New York City, New York
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.