A webinar presented by the IBA Women Lawyers’ Interest Group
It has become increasingly clear over the past ten to fifteen years that business lawyers need to be close to their clients – in good or bad times. That’s likely to be especially true in bad times, for example in times of crisis or uncertainty.
This is easily understood and quite straightforward to pursue when you are advising a client – but how do you manage to be close to clients off matter, without feeling that you are stealing their limited time or that you’re coming across as an annoying salesperson?
This webinar will provide practical recommendations and tips on topics such as:
- What makes clients buy – and how long it takes for that to happen
- When to invest in building a relationship with a client
- How to identify relevant content for approaching a client and which channels of communication to use
- How to best join forces with others to become close to clients
- Clara-Ann Gordon Niederer Kraft Frey, Zurich; Website Officer, IBA Women Lawyers' Interest Group
- Lise Lotte Hjerrild Horten, Copenhagen; Senior Vice Chair, IBA Women Lawyers' Interest Group
- Stefanie Hoogklimmer Venturis Consulting Group, Frankfurt
- David O'Donnell Mason Hayes & Curren, Dublin; Co-Chair, IBA European Regional Forum
- Dominika Stepinska-Duch Head of Legal, Member of the Management Board, TVN Discovery Group, Warsaw; Co-Vice Chair, IBA Women Lawyers' Interest Group
- Cornelia Topf Gleiss Lutz, Stuttgart; European Regional Forum Liaison Officer, IBA Women Lawyers' Interest Group
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all IBA members who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org