A webinar presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee
Between Airbus's record-shattering international anti-corruption settlement and the Covid-19 pandemic, 2020 was undoubtedly an interesting year from an anti-corruption enforcement perspective.
Our panel will discuss:
- Significant enforcement actions from 2020
- Cooperation among enforcement authorities worldwide
- Enforcement trends
- Practical implications of recent actions and trends for counsel, companies, and individuals going forward into 2021
- Ann Sultan Miller & Chevalier; Conference Coordinator, IBA Anti-Corruption Committee
- Marc Bohn Senior Counsel, Anti-Corruption Compliance, VF Corp
- Charles Cain Chief of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Unit, Enforcement Division, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Dan Kahn Chief of the Fraud Section, Criminal Division, US Department of Justice
- Jessica Tillipman Assistant Dean for Government Procurement Law Studies at George Washington University School of Law and Senior Editor of ‘The FCPA Blog’
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.