A webinar presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee
Brexit's implementation is having significant effects on immigrants both in the UK and the rest of Europe. Our panellists will update our audience on the latest news and offer helpful tips to comply.
- Barbara Wegelin Van der Woude de Graaf Advocaten, Amsterdam; Website and Communications Officer, IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee
- Bernard Caris Younity, Brussels
- Laura Devine Laura Devine Solicitors, London; Senior Membership Officer, IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee
- Gunther Mävers michels.pmks, Cologne; Co-Chair, IBA Global Employment Institute
As part of your IBA webinar experience, the IBA will be providing a networking room at the end of this webinar for attendees to join and chat with other participants. The programme is called REMO and in order to participate you will need to register ahead of the webinar.
- Simply register here
- Click on the 'Sign in to join event' button
- Enter your email address and create an account
- There are a short series of slides to view if you want to learn how to use the programme, or simply 'skip' and enter the room
During the webinar broadcast, you will be given a link to access the networking room. Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.