A webinar presented by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee
Many clients are very focussed on how they position themselves from an environmental, social and governance (ESG) perspective. This is also being driven by investors who are demanding the companies they invest have sound ESG policies. Not only do law firms need to be advising their clients on these issues but they need to have clear sustainability policies for themselves. Clients are expecting and demanding this increasingly.This session will address how law firms approach the practicalities of developing sustainability policies for their firms and, more importantly, living to those policies.
- Zulon Begum CM Murray, London; Chair, IBA Law Firm Management Strategy and Finance Subcommittee
- Hanim Hamzah ZICO Law, Singapore; Co-Chair, IBA Law Firm Management Committee
- Pamela Cone Founder & CEO, Amity Advisory, Seattle, Washington
- Richard Threlfall Global Head of Infrastructure and Global Head of KPMG IMPACT, London
- Kirsty Lim Senior Legal Counsel, Lazada Group, Singapore
- Jeroen Ouwehand Clifford Chance, London
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.