A webinar presented by the IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee
As some regions move past the most severe phase of the Covid-19 pandemic, businesses are concentrating on supply chain reliability and risk. Successful companies are investing in supply chain resilience to minimise disruption risks and to benefit from improved efficiencies.This webinar will examine specific agreements with business partners along the supply chain – including those involving digitisation and new technologies like blockchain and/or smart contracts. The session will also look at the use of pandemic laws and economic stimuli enacted to mitigate the adverse economic and financial effects of the crisis one year since the Covid-19 outbreak, as well as the recovery therefrom. Comparisons will be made between different jurisdictions and regulatory approaches as well as how to rationalise them along the supply chain.
- Christopher Blake Hahn Loeser & Parks, Cleveland, Ohio; Co-Chair, IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee
- Abdullateef Abdul Ikeyi Shittu & Co, Lagos; Chair, IBA Regional Developments Subcommittee
- Dalton Albrecht EY Law, Toronto, Ontario; Senior Vice Chair, IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee
- Andrew Jacobson Seward & Kissel, New York; Chair, IBA Export Controls, Sanctions and Anti-corruption Subcommittee
- Raquel Stein Souto Correa, São Paulo; Deputy Chair, IBA Agency and Distribution Subcommittee
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.