A webinar presented by the IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee and supported by the IBA Healthcare and Life Sciences Committee
Immunisation programmes are built on functional, end-to-end supply chain and logistics systems. The role of the supply chain is to ensure effective vaccine storage, handling and stock management, as well as temperature control and the maintenance of adequate logistics systems. The aim is to ensure ongoing availability of vaccines from manufacturer to service delivery, so that opportunities to vaccinate are not missed. The speakers will discuss specific agreements along the healthcare industry supply chain and address the different approaches by some selected jurisdictions.
- Javier Canosa, Canosa Abogados, Buenos Aires; Co-Chair, IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee
- Riccardo Cajola, Cajola & Associati, Milan; Programme Officer, IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee
- Khong Aik Gan, Gan Partnership, Kuala Lumpur; Chair, IBA International Conventions and Trade Agreements Subcommittee
- Silvia Fazio, Norton Rose Fulbright, São Paulo; Vice-Chair, IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee
- Turenna Ramirez, Sanchez Devanny, Mexico City; Co-Chair, IBA International Trade and Customs Law Committee
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.