A webinar presented by the IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
This webinar will discuss best practices in intellectual property (IP) licensing agreements in different countries and provide important considerations on international IP licensing transactions.
Topics will include:
- Key features of IP licensing contracts in different jurisdictions
- Validity conditions and formal requirements in different jurisdictions
- What will experiential luxury look like in a post pandemic world?
- Choice of forum and applicable law considerations in different jurisdictions
- Luiza Tangari Coelho Fialho Salles Advogados, São Paulo; Vice Chair, IBA Trademark Law Subcommittee
- Begoña Cancino Creel Garcia-Cuellar Aiza y Enriquez, Mexico City
- Olivier Duval Maus Frères International Services, Paris
- Charmaine Koo Deacons, Hong Kong SAR; Chair, IBA Trademark Law Subcommittee
- Claine Snow Arcturus Therapeutics, San Diego, California
- Danie Strachan Adams & Adams, Pretoria
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your certificate of attendance, please email email@example.com.
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.