A webinar presented by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee
Many clients are very focused on how they position themselves from a diversity and inclusion (D&I) perspective. This is also being driven by investors who are demanding the companies they invest in have sound D&I policies. Not only do law firms need to be advising their clients on these issues, but they need to have clear policies for themselves on D&I. Clients are expecting and demanding this increasingly.
This session will address how law firms approach the practicalities of developing D&I policies for their firms and, more importantly, living up to those policies.
- Hanim Hamzah ZICO Law, Singapore; Co-Chair, IBA Law Firm Management Committee
- Nadège Nguyen Gide Loyrette Nouel, Paris; Diversity and Inclusion Officer, IBA Law Firm Management Committee
- Michael Arnold Gleiss Lutz, Stuttgart; Chair, IBA Financial Conferences Subcommittee
- Philippe Coen The Walt Disney Company, Paris
- Hirotaka Honda Honda Law Office, Tokyo; Diversity and Inclusion Officer, IBA Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Law Committee
- Shiho Koizumi Nissin Foods Holdings, Tokyo
- Kiran Sharma Ropes & Gray, London
- Tiziana Sucharitkul Tilleke & Gibbins, Bangkok; Member, IBA Law Firm Management Committee Advisory Board
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your certificate of attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.