A webinar presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced immigration lawyers to rethink the way they work, manage their workforce, deliver client services, file applications, interact with immigration authorities and how they do marketing and business development, all while trying to stay on top of the daily changes to travel restrictions and immigration rules.
This webinar is aimed at sharing ideas, best practice and looking at what has worked and what hasn’t, to support immigration lawyers in their practice management. It will cover:
- Managing your remote workforce – tips and ideas for what has worked well and what hasn’t.
- Permanent changes to working styles, from office-based to remote/agile/hybrid: will more of your people work from home more often once this is over? How flexible are you? Does this work for your immigration practice?
- Immigration processes: has the way applications are made changed (e.g., online filing, digital applications, mobile biometrics) and how has your practice adapted?
- Client service – what do clients want and how has this changed?
- Staying relevant: top tips for marketing and business development during lockdown
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.