A webinar presented by the IBA Banking Law Committee
This webinar will offer insights on the consequences of the Covid-19 crisis for the lending sector, and on trends in financial sector regulation which attempt to provide stimuli for the financing of the economy and for preserving the resilience of financial institutions.
Issues to be covered include:
- The impact of temporary prudential and accounting measures to encourage lending (eg, reprieve of capital requirements, flexibility in supervisory approaches) by financial institutions;
- Countervailing structural and conjunctural regulatory patterns to tackle rising NPL ratios (eg, the European Commission package to dynamise secondary markets, facilitating defeasances and securitisation);
- The regulatory playing field in respect of alternative lenders;
- Planning for a return to normal: phasing out planning, central bank support and sustainability; and
- The need for international coordination.
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.