22nd Annual International Wealth Transfer Practices Conference
6–7 March 2017, Claridge’s, London, England
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED AND A WAIT-LIST IS IN OPERATION.
Should you have any queries in this regard please contact Rosie Mathers on email@example.com
A conference presented by the Individual Tax and Private Client Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
This world leading event regularly attracts over 150 eminent legal, business and regulatory professionals from more than 40 jurisdictions to examine the hottest issues involving international wealth transfer, private clients’ taxes, estate planning and much more.
Topics will include:
- Hot topics or winds of change?
- Hands off those assets: cross-border strategies and vulnerabilities to protecting family wealth from civil creditors
- ‘Three may keep a secret if two are dead’ How the well advised international family balances transparency, privacy and openness to transfer their wealth successfully
- The new migration period; clients moving assets in a new era of anti-money laundering initiatives
- Personal security in a dangerous world
- Exchange of information in the new post-BEPS world – where do we stand and where are we going?
For further information on sponsorship please contact Jenny Roote or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090