16th Annual International Mergers & Acquisitions Conference
6–7 June 2017, The Plaza, New York, USA
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist please contact Emily Bower
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the IBA North American Regional Forum
Now in its 16th year, this leading conference will once again bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest developments and hot topics in international M&A law.
Attendance at this event will allow you to gain business intelligence on evolving issues in the market and exploit the opportunities they present while also allowing you to build invaluable international connections through unparalleled networking opportunities with leading M&A professionals from around the world.
Topic will include:
- A review of the worldwide M&A market place
- Global M&A hot topics
- Globalization, nationalism and cross-border investment
- Board duties and liability and public company regulation
- Private equity and leveraged finance today
- Governance, stewardship and activism
- The view from the bench