6th IEL/SEERIL International Oil and Gas Law Conference
21 – 23 June 2017, Waldorf Hilton, London, England
IEL and ITA members – to register at the IEL/ITA Member rate click on online registration, select the non-member option on the first registration page, complete your details and at the end of the process select the IEL/ITA fee.
A conference presented by the Institute for Energy Law (IEL) of the Center for American and International Law and the IBA Oil and Gas Law Committee and the United Kingdom Energy Lawyers' Group (UKELG) of the IBA Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law (SEERIL), supported by the Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA) and the IBA European Regional Forum.
The IEL first collaborated with the Oil and Gas Law Committee of the International Bar Association’s Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law (SEERIL) in 2008, to present a two-day conference on international oil and gas law in London.
Topics will include:
- What does BREXIT mean for UK energy policy and the single European energy market?
- What Trump’s first five months means for energy
- The developing role of funds and private equity in upstream oil and gas
- Climate change and dispute resolution
- Tax disputes and investor protection
- Dispute resolution in Africa - an update
- Latin America and world energy update
- Global LNG – the new supply wave and the evolving dynamics of the global LNG trade
For further information on sponsorship please contact Jenny Roote or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090