28th Annual IBA Communications and Competition Conference
24–25 April 2017, Hotel de Rome, Berlin, Germany
A conference presented by the IBA Communications Law Committee and the IBA Antitrust Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
Now in its 28th year this must attend event will once again bring together regulators, in house counsel and leading practitioners from Europe, the USA and other jurisdictions around the world to explore current trends and debate the hottest issues in communications and competition law.
Topics will include:
- Antitrust and regulatory joint roundtable
- Match-making economies and digital platforms
- Merger trends in the communication sector
- Where is the bottleneck? Network, device or content?
- Challenges of internet governance and regulation
- The future of the digital single market in Europe following Brexit
- Privacy, social networks and big data
- The regulation of shared services
For further information on sponsorship please contact Andrew Webster-Dunn or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090