Pre-International Competition Network Forum
New Trends in Global Competition Policy
9 May 2017, Alfândega Porto Congress Centre, Porto, Portugal
A conference jointly presented by the IBA Antitrust Committee, the ICC and the World Bank Group, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum.
Following the success of the conference last year, the agenda for 2017 will have great representation of antitrust enforcers from across the world discussing the most prominent topics that affect the industry in the year to come. Join us to hear some of the prominent thought leaders in the industry that will be presenting their views on issues that affect the Pre-International Competition Network.
Topics will include:
- Reaping competition efficiencies in global markets
- Legitimacy and effectiveness of antitrust enforcement
- Fostering global antitrust enforcement
- Competition enforcement trends and challenges
- Compliance 2.0: agencies’ and business perspective
- Elevating competition policies in economic policy agendas