Read more Read less
Register before 4 August to receive early registration discounts
6th Construction Projects from Conception to Completion Conference
14-16 September 2017, Hilton Brussels Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium
A conference co-presented by the IBA International Construction Projects Committee of the Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law Section (SEERIL) and the IBA Young Lawyers’ Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
- Are FIDIC forms worth their popularity?
- Drafting extension of time clauses: specifying delay methodologies and providing for "concurrency".
- The importance of the applicable law. How far do lawyers from “civil” and “common” law backgrounds view the same construction law issues differently?
- Assessing disruption: different methods and do they matter?
- ‘My top tips for the best awards’.
- Solving disputes under different arbitration rules: does it matter and why? Is there a “best choice”?
For further information on sponsorship please contact Andrew Webster-Dunn or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090