15th Annual IBA Anti-Corruption Conference
13–14 June 2017, OECD Conference Centre, Paris, France
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED .
Should you have any queries in this regard please contact Rosie Mathers on email@example.com
A conference presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee, supported by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Topics may include:
- Recent trends and updates on enforcement and prosecution from the OECD Working Group on Bribery
- Asset recovery: Role and standing of victims of corruption in criminal proceedings, notably in the context of structured criminal settlement
- Double jeopardy and managing risks in cross-border investigations and prosecutions
- Uniform deferred prosecution agreement standards? Setting the stage
- Corruption at a human level: Sextortion, trafficking, bribery and the business supply chain
- Bribery dynamics in the boardroom: How a company responds to bribery and corruption
- The collateral consequences of corruption: The world of civil sanctions and debarments
- The state of the corruption union: Where are we and where are we going?
For further information on sponsorship please contact Andrew Webster-Dunn or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090