Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 29 SEPTEMBER TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Latin American Anti-Corruption Enforcement and Compliance
6–7 November 2017, Hilton São Paulo Morumbi, São Paulo, Brazil
A conference presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee, supported by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum
Topics will include:
- 20 years of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention: what’s next?
- Civil and insolvency asset recovery tools: an addition to criminal proceedings
- How much will it cost? The problems of calculating fines and damages
- Is the anti-corruption revolution taking place in Latin America? A view from the enforcement agencies
- Negotiating with authorities: do’s and don’ts
- The risk-based approach: tips on how to build an effective compliance programme
- Sanctions in anti-corruption: is debarment a good strategy?
- The end of the licence to kill – identifying corruption in third parties