Private Equity Transactions Symposium 2017
16 November 2017 Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, London, England
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist please contact Sophie Boudoc
A conference presented by the Private Equity Subcommittee of the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
This year’s event will once again cover the current trends and latest developments in the private equity market and explore the hottest issues from markets around the world as well as providing unparalleled opportunities to network with international peers.
Topics will include:
- Overview of global private equity market – issues and trends
- How investors view the asset class today and their plans for the future
- Political risk in private equity
- The role of litigation, court proceedings and investigations in private equity transactions and portfolio companies.
- State of the Market: The Challenges of Mid Market Transactions
- Mid-market deals: technology, turnaround, buy and build and financial services transactions.
- Accounting issues in private equity deals: lockbox, completion accounts and accounts warranties.
- General Counsel’s Forum – a discussion of current issues facing GCs of major private equity firms.