IBA – ELSA Law Students’ Conference 2017
International Human Rights Law
4-5 November 2017, Queen Mary University of London, London, England
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist please contact Emily Watson
A conference presented by the IBA Law Students and the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA)
The IBA-ELSA Law Students’ Conference brings together students from all levels of their legal training to engage in sessions covering substantive legal theory as well as informative vocational panels.
Topics will include:
- The history and overview of international human rights bodies
- The Council of Europe and European Court of Human Rights
- Death Penalty and International human rights Law
- International human rights bodies
- Environmental law and human rights
- Women and international human rights
- International human rights law and terrorism