Read more Read less
Biennial IBA Latin American Regional Forum Conference
14–16 March 2018 Hyatt Regency Hotel and Intercontinental Presidente Hotel, Mexico City, Mexico
A conference presented by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum
- Antitrust: A new era in the battle for control overconsumers’ information
- Compliance: Beyond Lava Jato and the Panama Papers
- Environmental protection v extraction technologies
- Free trade or protectionism: Are we going local? Renegotiation of Brexit, NAFTA and others: what are the challenges and opportunities?
- Goodbye traditional banking, hello crowdfunding!
- How technology is changing the future of real estate
- Innovation, startups and intellectual property management
- Labour and employment: Will employees still exist in the future?
- Law firms: To merge or not to merge? That is the question
- Tax evasion, elusion and money laundering: where to draw the line?
- The evolving business agenda of sustainability: protection, respect and remedy
- The future of in-house legal departments and their impact on the legal market: how are companies benefiting from artificial intelligence?
- The growth of green energy
- The individual and organisational challenges of artificial intelligence in law firms
- The impact of anti-corruption in Latin America
- The impact of protectionism in M&A transactions
- What infrastructure is Latin America still in need of?
- What will stay the same in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution?