Read more Read less
6th IBA European Corporate and Private M&A Conference
1– 2 February 2018, The Westin Paris – Vendôme, Paris, France
*This conference is sold out and the waiting list is now closed*
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
Following the success of last year’s event, this conference is a must attend for all European and international lawyers, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business involved in European M&A.
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- Strategic vs private equity: is it not really the same?
- Going, going, gone – running a European M&A auction
- Show me the money – acquisition finance in Europe
- Tax me if you can – Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) and beyond: European tax in cross-border deals
- No way out? – internal investigations and M&A
- The 'known unknown' 3.0: fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, wilful deceit, dishonest concealment in European M&A deals
- Like a surgeon - European carve-out transactions
- Tell me more - how to produce an insurable due diligence report