REGISTER BEFORE 9 MARCH 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Africa: Opportunities and Challenges in M&A Transactions
19-20 April 2018, Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa
A conference presented by the Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the IBA African Regional Forum.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general queries.
Exploring current trends and latest developments in the African M&A market as well as providing unparalleled opportunities to network with international peers, this event is a must attend for all legal professionals doing business in and with the African market.
This year’s topics will include:
- Shift from energy and mining M&A towards TMT, myth or reality?
- Cultural differences in negotiation and deal structuring
- Sources of capital, how to negotiate funding and how to exit
- Planning for a successful African M&A Deal
- Practical tools for risk mitigation
- Opportunities and limits of alternate dispute resolution in Africa