Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 23 MARCH 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
IBA Annual Employment and Discrimination Law Conference: Ethical Issues in Employment Law
2-4 May 2018, Le Westin, Montreal, Canada
A conference co-presented by the IBA Employment and Industrial Relations Committee and the IBA Diversity and Equality Law Committee
The 2018 conference will cover a wide range of current and emerging employment and discrimination law issues, from both a regional and global perspective, and will provide excellent networking opportunities with lawyers from around the world.
- Local laws, personal ethics and corporate standards
- New immigration restrictions in developed nations and their impact on cross-border employment (especially in developing countries)
- Freedom of expression and right to control employees’ activities
- Strategies for when a top executive is accused of harassment
- Global citizenship for multinational companies
- Flexible workplaces, hours and lifestyles: What happened to the office?
- GDPR & data privacy
- Executives' compensation, transparency and pay gap
- Outsourcing abroad
- Stress, mental health and security measures at the workplace