Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 4 MAY 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
29th Annual Communications and Competition Conference
11-12 June 2018, Principe di Savoia, Milan, Italy
A conference presented by the IBA Communications Law Committee and the IBA Antitrust Committee
Now in its 29th year this must attend event will once again bring together regulators, in house counsel and leading practitioners from Europe, the USA and other jurisdictions around the world to explore current trends and debate the hottest issues in communications and competition law.
- Antitrust and regulatory joint roundtable
- Sharing the infrastructure and spectrum in fixed and mobile networks
- IoT and the commercial and legal challenges facing the 5G roll out
- 'Virtual' competition: legal and regulatory challenges raised by the digital economy
- Tech players: antitrust, regulation or other legislation?
- Mergers in the media sector: vertical and convergence mergers