REGISTER BEFORE 30 MARCH 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
4th IBA Global Entrepreneurship Conference: Disruption Meets Tradition
14-15 May 2018, Literaturhaus, Munich, Germany
A conference presented by the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprise Committee and the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
This year’s Global Entrepreneurship Conference will further develop the disruptive innovation theme of the 2017 Paris Conference. While in the last edition we focused on disruptors and on how the economy is being disrupted, this year’s conference will look into how traditional but innovative businesses and the legal profession can turn the threat of disruption into an opportunity and win!
Few countries contributed as much to innovation as Germany. The traditional German economy, with the Mittelstand as its backbone, has been adapting and innovating masterfully, in areas as diverse as physics and chemistry, cars and consumer products but also sustainable energy systems, molecular biotech, lasers, and experimental software engineering, among others. Thus, beautiful Munich sets the perfect stage for the 4th Global Entrepreneurship Conference.
- Evolution vs extinction: winning the race as a traditional business
- Digitalisation of industrial production
- Innovating the M&A and transaction process
- Disruptive financing models and terms
- Impacts of digitalisation on workforce – employer expectations, skills required, data protection and improvements
- The digital age in the business of law