Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 20 APRIL 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
6th Annual World Life Sciences Conference
1 - 2 June 2018, Intercontinental, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
A conference presented by the IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee, supported by the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee, the IBA Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, the IBA Healthcare and Life Sciences Law Committee, the IBA Technology Law Committee, the IBA North American Regional Forum and the IBA Latin American Regional Forum.
This year's event will feature dynamic roundtable session as well as concurrent sessions covering the hottest topics and the latest developments from across the different sectors of the Life Science Industry.
- Recent trends and future of Life Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence and other technologies in the Life Sciences
- Blockchain, health data and privacy
- Recent developments in the Life Sciences patent litigation
- The complex net of relationships and collaborations in the global Life Sciences
- New trends and rules on intereactions with HCPs