Read more Read less
Annual IBA Latin American Regional Forum Training Course for Young Lawyers
14 March 2018, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Mexico City, Mexico
A training presented by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum
Sessions will include:
- Legal department’s role in post-closing M&A integration
- Expectations of strategic buyers versus financial buyers
- Incentivizing managers in M&A transactions
- M&A disputes: to litigate or to arbitrate – practical cases
- New trends in project finance and PPPs
- How does the material adverse effect apply in the region?
- How an M&A process could be affected by corruption allegations and what remedies could the purchaser have?
- Does the R&W clause cover corruption allegations?