Insurance - Into the Unknown: Challenges and Opportunities
21-23 March 2018, The Landmark, London, England
A conference presented by the IBA Insurance Committee
The IBA Insurance Committee Conference will bring together lawyers from the insurance and reinsurance industry and other professionals. It will aim to address key issues that the sector will be facing in 2018, in the corporate, regulatory and disputes areas of law.
- GDPR – early lessons learned
- Brexit - updates and predictions
- The management of regulatory and government affairs
- The use and misuse of artificial intelligence in insurance
- Trends in insurance M&A
- Impact of climate change
- Will longevity be the death of insurance?
- Future developments and the forces shaping the future of market conduct regulation
- Conor Donaldson Head of Implementation, International Association of Insurance Supervisors, Basel
- Greg Medcraft Director, Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs, OECD, Paris