REGISTER BEFORE 05 OCTOBER 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Building the Law Firm of the Future
16 November 2018, with an opening networking reception on 15 November InterContinental London Park Lane, London, England
THIS CONFERENCE HAS NOW SOLD OUT, PLEASE CONTACT CONFS@INT-BAR.ORG TO JOIN THE WAITLIST
A conference presented by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee
We are delighted to provide you with preliminary information for the 2nd Building the Law Firm of the Future Conference, taking place in London on 16 November 2018, with an opening networking reception on 15 November.
Following the unprecedented success of last year's conference, the 2018 Law Firm Management Conference will once again be an extremely innovative and forward-looking event. Its speakers and panellists will gather to explore the future of law firms, and will provide their thoughts and insights on how law firms will be very different in five to ten years.
Speakers will include a range of acknowledged experts and law firm leaders and we are arranging for several vendors relevant to the 'law firm of the future' to have their products and services actually demonstrated, either directly or through simulations using virtual reality.
Whether you are a law firm partner, business services professional or general counsel, this is a must-attend conference if you want to understand the future of law firms and the legal world.
- What will clients want from law firms in the future?
- The new normal - the digitally-driven law firm of the future
- New pricing strategies - how do you recoup your investment in technology?
- 'Profession under attack': impact of the changes in legal services on legal ethics
- What is the 'shape' of the law firm of the future?
- Are lawyers embracing the changes that are coming?
- Managing change