REGISTER BEFORE 05 OCTOBER 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Private Equity Transactions Symposium
15 November 2018, Four Seasons, London, England
THIS CONFERENCE HAS NOW SOLD OUT, PLEASE CONTACT CONFS@INT-BAR.ORG TO JOIN THE WAITLIST.
A conference presented by the Private Equity Subcommittee of the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
Having received fantastic feedback from past delegates, participants can look forward to a great opportunity to network and discuss business and legal trends with in-house speakers from leading corporations, governmental officials and expert professionals from across the world.
- Overview of global private equity market - issues and trends
- How investors view the asset class today and their plans for the future
- Thought leadership platform
- Turnarounds and restructuring of private equity portfolio companies
- Real estate private equity
- Technology deals by private equity houses
- Accounting issues in private equity deals: completion accounts, accounts warranties and accounting issues arising out of internal rate of return or IRR ratchets and earn-outs
- General Counsel's Forum - a discussion of current issues facing GCs of major private equity firms