REGISTER BEFORE 22 February 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
IBA Annual Employment and Diversity Law Conference
3-5 April 2019 The Westin Paris - Vendôme, Paris, France
This conference has now sold out and the waitlist is now closed. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
A conference co-presented by the IBA Employment and Industrial Relations Committee and the IBA Diversity and Equality Law Committee
The 2019 conference theme is 'Employment law in difficult times.' The conference will cover a wide range of current and emerging employment and diversity law issues, from both a regional and global perspective, as well as providing excellent networking opportunities with employment lawyers from around the world.
Session topics will include:
- Communications in crisis management
- Vanishing benefits: incentive compensation following dismissal
- Grace under pressure: dealing with difficult questions under cross-examination in employment litigation
- Responsibilities and liabilities of directors and senior executives for corporate offences in cross-border structures
- Implementing ethics and compliance regulations in multinationals
- The role of unions, works councils and employer associations in a globalised world
- Artificial intelligence bias and data transparency in the workplace
- Worker classification: challenges of outdated legislation
- Sexual orientation and gender transition primer: practical guidance on proactive and appropriate handling of transition-related issues
- Preventing and managing harassment claims in the #MeToo Era: the responsibilities of senior managers and HR professionals operating a gender-balanced workforce
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Employment and Industrial Relations Law Committee and the Diversity and Equality Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.