Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 25 January 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
24th International Private Client Conference
3-5 March 2019 Claridge's, London, England
This conference has now sold out and the waitlist is operation. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
A conference presented by the IBA Private Client Tax Committee, supported by the IBA Family Law Committee
Please register your interest to receive further information about the IBA 24th International Private Client Conference, London, England, 4-5 March 2019.
We will contact you when full programme and registration details are available.
- Trusts for civil law lawyers
- Foundations for common law lawyers
- Hot topics: Roundtable lunch
- CRS: practical lessons
- Post-mortem planning: Roundtable
- Trust litigation: Pitfalls for the planner
- Family office: Where to set up
- Impact investing: The new philanthropy
- Protecting your children from their future spouses
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Private Client Tax Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.