Read more Read less
A conference presented by the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum
- Shall we arbitrate or mediate, and where?
- Cryptocurrency at the crossroads
- Mergers and acquisitions in unified Asia
- Antitrust in Asia – increased risks, greater convergence?
- Going international – foreign offices and/or international alliances for Asian law firms
- Business and human rights – local and global trends and future of legal practice
- Asia in the crosshairs of a new world trading system
- Collaboration of lawyers/law firms and bar associations in their jurisdiction
- Can litigation keep pace with the rise of machines?
- Internal and external counsel – helping each other drive business forward
- Investing and financing in property and infrastructure projects in the Asia Pacific region, from both an investor’s and target’s perspective
- Deferred prosecution agreements: a game changer for corporates in Asia Pacific and beyond
- Tax havens: is there a case for their continued existence?
- Shin Fukuoka Nishimura & Asahi, Tokyo
- Hideaki Roy Umetsu Mori Hamada & Matsumoto, Tokyo; Secretary, IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum
The working language of the conference is English, however we will be providing simultaneous translation (English/Japanese) for selected sessions.