REGISTER BEFORE 11 January 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
4th Silicon Beach Conference
17-19 February 2019, Shutters on the Beach, Santa Monica, California, USA
A conference presented by the IBA North American Regional Forum, IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum and IBA Closely Held and Business Enterprises Committee, supported by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee and the IBA Technology Law Committee.
Register your interest now for this conference and receive full event details as soon as registration is opened including programme and social event updates.
Roundtable hot topics:
- Data governance and compliance
- Crypto Currencies – how blockchain has changed our world
- Online market places and IP liability
- Social media advertising and data analytics
- Digital assets and the afterlife – what happens under cloud contracts and terms of service for social media?
- How AI is affecting the M&A process
- Malware, information flow and Dos attacks – current topics in cybersecurity
- The drone invasion
- How AI and machine learning are transforming the IT, ecommerce, manufacturing and healthcare industries
- From Dell to Tesla – taking Big Tech private- can it be done?
- Traditional fundraising structures vs fundraising fashion trends
- Strategic money – risks and rewards of having corporate investors invest in your client
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the North American Regional Forum, Asia Pacific Regional Forum and the Corporate and M&A Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.